Adherence to the federal and provincial corporate laws are quite crucial if you plan on creating a legal business entity. An experienced and trustworthy lawyer can help protect your entity from grave legal consequences and advocate your interests if disputes and litigations arise. It is very important that one identifies the facets of the different business models, financing, fair hiring procedures, protection of IP rights and transactions of contracts. Reach out to us to speak about your specific business needs.
We are here to provide solution for your issues relating to:
- PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL BUSINESS INCORPORATION
- CORPORATE MAINTENANCE/MINUTE BOOK UPKEEP
- SHAREHOLDER AND TRUST AGREEMENTS
- CONTRACT LAWS (AMONG OTHER BUSINESSES, SUPPLIERS OR YOUR CLIENTS)
- EMPLOYMENT OR HIRING/LABOUR LAWS (FOR HIRING OF EMPLOYEES/WORKER)
- IP LAWS AND OTHER LICENSES AND PERMITS GOVERNING YOUR BUSINESS.
- CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS (IF YOUR BUSINESS RENDERS SERVICES OR PRODUCTS)